I'm a Virtual Occupational Health & Safety assistant. That's a long title but in short, this is what I do. I work on an "as needed" basis for Safety Directors or Safety Managers for companies of all sizes.
This is how it works:
- I work on an hourly basis, $35/hour.
- There are no contracts to use my services. Simply email me or call me when you have work that you would like me to take off of your plate.
- I work from home. No need to find me a desk or office space.
- When the job is done, I'll email you an invoice and you can choose to pay online or mail me a check. Your choice.
Some of my clients use my services for a couple of hours per month and others keep me much busier. When the time arises where you can you use a little assistance, I'm a phone call away.
- B.S. Degree in Occupational Safety & Health from Columbia Southern University (GPA 3.62)
- Director of Contractor Verification at PEC/Premier Safety Management for over 4 years.
- Independent Safety Consultant for over 6 years.
- Have worked on major projects for Chevron, Samson Oil & Gas and Whiting Petroleum, just to name a few.
Here are a few examples on how I can assist you:
- Assessing written safety, health and environmental programs to identify gaps and recommend corrective actions.
- Rewrite or simply update your safety manual.
- Develop written safety, health, and environmental programs to meet client-specific and regulatory requirements, and best practices.
- Providing expert services in complying with operator pre-qualification requirements such as developing safety, health, and environmental procedures, completing safety questionnaires, and OSHA record-keeping management.
- Offering consulting support for various safety, health, and environmental projects such as SEMS (Safety and Environmental Management System) gap analysis, developing employee handbooks, and conducting desktop audits.